Ok, I'm a few days late with Day 14's post but I won't have a problem remembering what we did. For starters, it was an easy process. Then there was the interesting fermentation gasses. :-) The yeasty-winey smell was expected and doesn't perfume the air until you take the top off.
After sanitizing the tools, I took off the top and added a plastic cone to the center. Stir in a couple of packages, then replace cover.
For the next 3 days, I unlocked the container from the base and rotated it a couple of times. This releases any sediment that accumulates on the walls. So far, so good. Can't wait until it looks like wine.