USVI rolls out vacation deals

June 30, 2009 | By | Comments (15)

Usvi-6-l

Many vacation spots are rolling out deals this summer. But here’s one that promises, sun, beaches, and bargains through October. Plus a bottle of rum.

For the INNtimate Treasures Promotion, just book a four-night stay or longer at a small inn or B&B on the U.S. Virgin Islands, and you’ll feel like a game show contestant. Goodies include a $50 dining certificate, $50 in coupons, a gift bag, t-shirt and the aforementioned bottle of Cruzan rum.  Rates at these inns can be as low as $100 a night. The deal is available through travel agents or when booking through the island’s tourism web site.

The U.S. Virgin Islands offers a fascinating blend of Caribbean and American cultures. For a look at how the islands celebrate the Fourth of July, check out this story.

Hotels on St. John participating in the promotion include: Coconut Coast Villas, Estate Concordia Preserve and Harmony Studios. On St. Croix, chose from Arawak Bay: The Inn at Salt River, Carrington's Inn, Club St. Croix and Colony Cove (Antilles Resorts), Company House Hotel, Frederiksted Hotel, Hibiscus Beach Resort, Holger Danske Hotel, Hotel Caravelle, Hotel on the Cay, King Christian Hotel, The Palms at Pelican Cove, Sand Castle on the Beach, Tamarind Reef Hotel and Villa Greenleaf.

And on St. Thomas, At Home in the Tropics Bed & Breakfast, Galleon House, The Green Iguana, The Inn at Villa Olga, Miller Manor Hotel & Guesthouse, Pavilions and Pools (Antilles Resorts), Pineapple Village Villas, Sapphire Village, Crystal Cove and Watergate on St. Thomas. Plus the Virgin Islands Campgrounds on Water Island.

Another promotion offers $300 off a vacation package, plus the fourth night free at your hotel. But that one, alas, doesn't include the rum.

COMMENTS

1. Gunnar (Golf beginner)

I play golf by my self but I am just a beginner. I try to practice every day but can see there are fare away to the top. I really enjoy to watch all those blogs and learn more about golf. I have just bought a house in Hua Hin on a golf course and hope I can prove my came here.

July 6, 2009 at 10:16 pm
  2. costa rica condos

family will be able to enjoy a Comfortable and spacious place fully equipped and close to the Beach, shopping or nightlife Area. Apartment For sale rent gives you the possibility of living a genuine experience

July 15, 2009 at 2:04 am
  3. San Diego Internet Marketing

The Internet Marketing Inc. team has decades of combined experience in search engine marketing and the online marketing industry which allows the company to provide an unparalleled level of service. The core goal of this San Diego Internet marketing company is to help San Diego businesses grow through the execution of well-planned strategic online marketing.San Diego is home to some of the most innovative companies in the world including biotech, entertainment, health and wellness, real estate, service related industries, and much more.

January 19, 2010 at 4:07 am
  4. Honeymoon Registry

Been to the Virgin Islands and I haven’t heard of this but still its a good deal.

January 27, 2010 at 11:30 pm
  5. SEO Los Angeles

The Virgin Islands has really wonderful beaches and resorts to chose from. I have been there a couple of times and still the place looks great as always.

January 28, 2010 at 12:15 am
  6. Dive Boracay

I am scheduled to go there next week on a business conference and also for some R&R.

January 28, 2010 at 12:50 am
  7. IT Consultants

I was recently assigned here by my boss. It was actually surprising at first but as days go by I adjusted and fell in love with the place.

January 28, 2010 at 1:19 am
  8. Lots in Guanacaste Costa Rica

I think that in Costa Rica you can have your best vacations.I enjoyed the reading, thanks!

March 30, 2010 at 2:09 pm
  9. Real estate orange county

Amazing how simple it can be to communicate with people and have them understand a certain topic, you made my day.

August 25, 2011 at 7:22 am
  10. Small Business SEO

Hey that’s really a great post and a wonderful description out here, I really like the way things are being executed and discussed here.

September 3, 2011 at 2:24 am
  11. Furniture Los Angeles

That picture is gorgeous! I would love to go to the Virgin Islands!! I’d love to go to any tropical island actually… Hawaii would do!

November 7, 2011 at 4:54 pm
  12. Therapist New York

My friends stayed on St. Thomas for their honeymoon and loved it!

November 8, 2011 at 10:25 am
  13. Dentist Los Angeles

What’s the weather like in October? I assume it’s pretty nice there almost year round- except for maybe hurricane season?

November 8, 2011 at 11:05 am
  14. long island advertising agencies

I do hope they continue to offer great deals this year. I missed this promo.

January 3, 2012 at 6:48 pm