Find of the Week: Bobbi Brown’s Beach Must-haves

March 19, 2010 | By | Comments (8)

Bobbi Brown is as cool as the shades in her cosmetics line and the Rutgers baseball cap
she wears to the beach. When we asked America’s favorite makeup guru “What’s In
Your Beach Bag?” for the March issue of Coastal
Living
, I instantly fell in love with her down-to-earth beach style. Luckily, she divulged a few extra items with me. Enjoy!

BB Photographed by Karin Kohlberg

“The beach is my most favorite place in the world- it’s
where I feel happiest and most relaxed. My favorite beach is on the Jersey
Shore in Bayhead where my family has a house.”

_DSC1915 Photographed by Ted Tucker

The CamelBak Better Bottle: “My new obsession; they’re
convenient and designed to make you want to drink more water.” The Camelbak Better Bottle in Well, $23.99;
www.dicksportinggoods.com

532_Black_l Image courtesy of Lisa Curran Swim

Lisa Curran Swimwear:
“I love Lisa Curran swimwear. Her bathing suits are incredibly
flattering. She really understands what looks good on a woman's body.” Granada one shoulder swimsuit in black, $180; www.lisacurranswim.com

23473_407921205538_101100400538_5434539_4252390_n Image courtesy of Bobbi Brown

The iPhone: “My iPhone is my everything-iPod, cell phone, camera and
email. I can’t imagine a better way to take everything with me wherever I go.”
Checkout snapshots (like the one above), taken from Bobbi's iPhone, on her Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/BobbiBrown

E1FN_l

Image courtesy of Bobbi Brown

Lip Balm SPF 15: Protect your lips during
long days in the sun with a tin of Bobbi's classic hydrating balm made with olive oil.
Bobbi Brown lip balm SPF 15, $17; www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com

COMMENTS

1. Car Hire UK

You have a great list of very useful things for a great beach relaxation!

March 22, 2010 at 3:02 am
  2. simpledaisy

What fabulous finds:)

March 22, 2010 at 7:05 pm
  3. Rosie Campbell

Great must have’s! I am ready for summer.

March 25, 2010 at 10:00 am
  4. Patty

I love that bathing suit, I think one pieces are so much more flattering than bikinis, thanks for posting!

March 25, 2010 at 1:08 pm
  5. kaitlyn

I loved this article! Does anyone remember where Bobbi got her personalized necklace??

April 12, 2010 at 6:36 pm
  6. Alison Miller

The gold initial charm necklaces are by Helen Ficalora. Her pieces are amazing and timeless! I first noticed them on Katherine Heigel in 27 Dresses. She also has pretty sterling silver versions in fun nautical shapes for the beach at shopbob.com! Hope this helps!

April 13, 2010 at 1:58 pm
  7. coach handbags

You have written an excellent blog that has convinced me to read this! Excellent Job!

May 11, 2010 at 7:29 pm
  8. Brayden3423

Hi
    the Anything for Hire business directory does exactly what it says on the tin. If there’s a demand for a product, service or talent, you’ll find it listed on our site.

January 30, 2012 at 10:08 pm