Wish I Was There Wednesday…Pass-A-Grille, Florida

March 2, 2011 | By | Comments (7)

In our March issue of Coastal Living, we take you on a Road Trip through some of Florida's lesser-known towns along the Gulf.

This photo of Pass-A-Grille—a town included in our story—makes me want to ditch the office and dig my toes in the sugary, white sand. Beyond the beach, Pass-A-Grille has a deep history. In June, the town will celebrate 100 years with multiple waterfront celebrations starting in May.

Pass-A-Grille

Check out more sunny Florida destinations, and tell us about your favorite coastal road trip.

COMMENTS

1. Wendy

LOve this place…I included a link to several photos I have taken there 🙂

March 11, 2011 at 6:10 pm
  2. Wendy
    March 11, 2011 at 6:12 pm
  3. Linda

We currently live right near Pass-A-Grille and will be opening a business in one of the other destinations you highlighted – Matlacha!! Thank you for showing the Coastal Living readers the amazing yet lesser known FL waterfront communities. I love them all!!

March 16, 2011 at 7:38 am
  4. Jana Rouble

WE actually loved the article so much on Pass A Grille that we decided to spring break it here from Texas. What a wonderful choice.

March 17, 2011 at 6:05 am
  5. Glenda

My favorite coastal trip was along highway 90 from New Orleans on my way home to Florida. I just love that beautiful blue water and the oak trees!

March 30, 2011 at 11:49 am
  6. radii supras

I’m interested in such offer,The sound quality in these podcasts is really poor. I feel bad about complaining about something that is free, but I think it is important.

November 22, 2011 at 5:59 am
  7. Belstaff Clothing

let’s join our hands together to stop this kind of wrong doings. It may risk lives in the future if we just let them continue.

January 5, 2012 at 1:39 pm