2011 Ultimate Beach House, Week 7: Finishing Siding, Shingles, and Trim

May 9, 2011 | By | Comments (8)

It’s going to be a gorgeous week here at East Beach, well up until this weekend’s thunderstorms  but don’t let that get you down, enjoy looking outside your office window at that warm sunshine. (If you don’t have a window in your office or are still living in the cold we suggest buying a sunlamp and plugging into your imagination.) This week is similar to last week- the siding work is continuing on the exterior.  Most of the Hardee lap siding is in place, and the shingle work is progressing.  In the inside, the trim carpenters are about halfway finished- the bead board ceilings are in place in the great room, and most of the wainscoting is in place.

1 2

See more of our 2011 Ultimate Beach House!

Written by: Angela K Smith

Photos by: Robbie Hickman

COMMENTS

1. House Siding

Good information share about 2011 Ultimate Beach House, Week 7: Finishing Siding, Shingles, and Trim, Your all information is very informative and using. Thanks for sharing information.

September 21, 2011 at 12:40 am
  2. kitchen remodeling nyc

Now that’s bringing life back to an old house. I wish I could do this myself, but I don’t have the necessary skills yet.

November 29, 2011 at 7:14 pm
  3. adjustable wedge inserts

I love what you did here. The color is so refreshing. It’s payback time indeed.

January 15, 2012 at 5:55 pm
  4. houses for rent in Cincinnati Ohio

I love the look of these beach houses. If only I could find something similar in houses for rent in Cincinnati Ohio, I’d be one happy gal.

January 19, 2012 at 9:09 pm
  5. new homes for sale

It’s a good thing you’re renovating this house. I bet it’ll look expensive like those new homes for sale in Miami.

January 30, 2012 at 9:59 pm
  6. Florida Beach Cottages

This is just amazing. I am looking forward to seeing your finished house. Have fun!

February 1, 2012 at 3:25 am
  7. new homes for sale

I can’t wait to see how your renovation turns out. I bet this house will look fantastic.

February 7, 2012 at 12:27 am
  8. crane hire perth

Things are just about done for the house. The grass has been put in, landscape lighting from Bevolo has been installed, and I just heard from one of the interior decorators that they are headed over here to move in some furniture.

February 26, 2012 at 9:24 pm