2011 Ultimate Beach House, Week 12: Wrapping Up Ceilings and Floors

June 20, 2011 | By | Comments (8)

Front
On this stormy day, things are still looking bright and sunny for the Coastal Living Ultimate Beach House House. All flooring in the house is complete and looking spectacular! The outdoor fireplace, which is my favorite part of the house, is also finished and ready for its first barbecue get-together. Late night s'mores anyone?

Outdoor fire
As I walked through the house earlier this morning, I couldn’t help but notice that the detail in the ceilings. They're all quite unique, and they definitely take the rooms up a notch.

Floors
Today, the exterior shutters are being delivered—one of the final touches to the outside of the house. Later this week, the crew will start installing the countertops.

Counter

Find out more about our 2011 Ultimate Beach House!

Blog by: Angela K. Smith

Photos by: Robbie Hickman

COMMENTS

1. Donna Frasca

Born and raised in Port Jefferson Long Island, coastal decor is one of my favorites. I particularly love the wood on the ceiling and would complete this home with big fans for the porch – to keep those evening gnats away.

June 21, 2011 at 8:10 am
  2. Barbara Aden

Wow. The house seemed to look amazing, how much more if it’s finished up. Good choice on the exterior shutters. This site is also informative: http://bestshuttersite.com/.
    Thanks for posting. Keep it up.

August 5, 2011 at 12:37 am
  3. laptops online

yeah and my beach house is empty I have no time to go there maybe I should wrap them and sell it :)

August 7, 2011 at 4:16 pm
  4. Tia G

This really IS the ultimate beach house! How gorgeous.

October 24, 2011 at 9:06 pm
  5. şarkı sözleri

I checked out your blog. Really cool stuff. I also spent a few minutes on their blog.
    Thanks for sharing.

March 11, 2012 at 7:00 am
  6. swarovski crystal

. The house seemed to look amazing, how much more if it’s finished up

March 25, 2012 at 11:01 pm
  7. Cary

Would love to know what type of flooring went in on the living room level. What a beautiful home.

April 30, 2012 at 12:41 pm
  8. GG

The ceiling is truly unique. I’d love to know more detail on how the effect was achieved.

July 12, 2012 at 5:05 pm