Showhouse Construction Update: Porches

April 23, 2013 | By | Comments (7)

UntitledOur 2013 Showhouse is beginning to resemble our dream home more and more with each passing day, especially since our recent installment of AZEK decking for our porches.

These last few weeks have flown by as our team has been working around the clock to make this year’s Showhouse unforgettable. We’ve made plenty of progress both inside and outside the Showhouse, and we can’t wait to open our doors for tours in almost two months!

This month, AZEK’s decking was installed. As many of you know, porches are quintessential in Charleston and one of our favorite coastal staples. AZEK’s Low Maintenance decking products are ideal for any waterfront home, because they can withstand anything from sand and seawater to everyday spills.

Backyard view

We can’t wait for our tour guests to sit back and relax on the Showhouse’s spacious porches and enjoy the idyllic outdoor living spaces (check out the backyard’s stunning view to the left!)

Stay tuned for more exclusive updates and progress as our Showhouse comes together.

See our interview with interior designer Ginger Brewton here.
See the Pinterest board she curated for us here.
Meet the rest of the team here.

COMMENTS

1. Jennifer

Please post more pics from the back!

April 25, 2013 at 10:29 pm
  2. Susan

If this is Daniel Island, then it is not Charleston, SC , but coastal to Savannah,Georgia.

April 26, 2013 at 12:35 am
  3. Lelia

Daniel Island is located in the city of Charleston. I am lucky enough to live and work here, and can not wait to see more of this gorgeous home!

April 26, 2013 at 4:05 pm
  4. Kimberly Williams

Who owns the show houses and what happens to them afterwards?

April 27, 2013 at 1:05 pm
  5. Tom &Geriann

Well it looks like we’re going to be neighbors to the costal living house! My wife and I recently contracted to purchase the home directly across the street from the Daniel Island Costal living home. If I had to look out at home I’m glad it’s this one.

April 29, 2013 at 12:26 am
  6. jenny

where are the weekly updates?

May 4, 2013 at 5:36 pm
  7. Susan

I will be in Charleston until June 24th! I know the tours begin on the 28th but is it possible for me to see the house on the 24th before I fly north? I can’t believe I will be there and miss it by only a few days. I live in PA and have always wanted to visit the CL Showhouse. PLEASE, I would absolutely love to tour this house!

May 20, 2013 at 12:44 pm