Last week, we introduced Meg Braff as our new decorating columnist, and we promised we had something special in store for you. Now we’re ready to spill the beans! Don’t know what to do with your tiny kitchen? Not sure how to lighten up your living room? Design pro Meg Braff is here to show you how to make it coastal.
Send Meg your design questions, and she’ll choose one per issue to solve on the pages of Coastal Living!
If you’d like to have your decorating question featured in an upcoming issue of the magazine, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Please send us a clearly written, thorough, and detailed description of your design problem. The more specific, the better!
- Submissions should be limited to 60 words or less.
- Include your name, city and state, email address, and any social media handles.
- You should also include a picture of your specific decorating dilemma. While the images do not need to be of professional quality, the images should be of good enough quality that we can clearly see the design dilemma.
- Example: “We just moved into a beachfront condo. The views are great, but my kitchen is very narrow, and I have almost no storage for all of my kitchenware. The current cabinets are too small, and a major renovation isn’t in my budget. What should I do?”
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to have your design dilemma solved by our decorating pro in an upcoming issue!