Bride and groom Kristin and Kevin first met at a Chicago dog park, when Kristin’s giant new puppy took a liking to him. Fast-forward a few years and they’re tying the knot in California, without their dogs but with plenty of gorgeous flowers, water views, and signature cocktails.
The event planners at Intertwined Events suggested a soft color palette inspired by the colors of the shore. The couple’s venue of choice was the Scripps Seaside Forum in San Diego, a waterfront space ideal for events.
The seaside ceremony featured arrangements of ivory dahlias, soft pink peonies, blush garden roses, and dusty miller in tall glass vases and smaller bud vases.
The planning team selected whitewashed Chiavari chairs for an elegant take on a seaside vibe.
The aisle was decorated with swirls of ivory rose petals, and garlands of ombre roses adorned the last row of chairs.
Check back next week for details and pictures of the reception. Here’s a little preview, complete with a salted rim:
- Event Planners & Design: Intertwined Events
- Venue: Scripps Seaside Forum
- Photographer: Braedon Photography
- Videographer: Ryan Rozar Media
- Florals: Organic Elements
- Band/DJ: Tim Espinosa Entertainment
- Catering: Coast Catering
- Transportation: CA Limousine
- Hair/Make Up: Kacee Geoffroy
You May Also Like: