Happy Friday! Enjoy the weekend and make the most of your time off with the most entertaining links, videos, and products from around the web.
1. If you need some solid book recommendations for your fall and winter reading list, check out The National Book Awards Longlist: Fiction. And, while you’re at it, it’s never too late to finish your summer reading list!
2. Already reminiscing about your summer vacation? Get inspired for next year’s getaway with these photographs of how celebrities enjoyed the summer months!
4. Sunday read: Escape to the Netherlands with “Treasure Hunting on Texel.”
5. Already looking around for Christmas gifts? Try this cheese stone—it’s made of real stone, it’s oven-, dishwasher-, and microwave-safe, and it’s absolutely gorgeous!
6. This luxury hotel in Melbourne is a little different. Instead of conventional rooms, it’s made up of a collection of comfortably retrofitted airstream trailers perched on a rooftop! It’s attractively kitschy and completely alluring, and we can’t wait to go!
7. The full trailer of Disney’s Moana was just released. We’re pumped to see this celebration of the beauty of the Pacific and Oceania when the movie hits theaters in November!
8. This world map is also a scratch off, perfect for tracking where you’ve been and where you’re going next!
9. There are only 99 days left until Christmas, and it’s never too early to plan your Christmas getaway. Travel + Leisure has the best places to spend the holiday.
10. Read the tale of Egg Harbor, Wisconsin, which may or may not have been named for a food fight.
Remember: The maker of the Ping-Pong table in our Hamptons Showhouse is offering Coastal Living readers 10% off—and free shipping!—through October if you use the promo code “Coastal.” Check out 11 Ravens’ site to find your perfect Ping-Pong table!
More Coastal Living: