TGIF! And welcome to fall. As you head into the first weekend of the new season, take a look at our favorite links of the week: videos, articles, and more to keep you entertained from Friday afternoon until Sunday night.
1. Sunday read: Find your blissful escape with “The Search for the Perfect Beach: Exploring Anguilla.”
2. Looking for a last-minute vacation destination? Check out these dreamy escapes.
3. Can’t you just picture yourself wearing this classic striped floppy hat on the beach or on a boat?
5. Looking for a great weekend read? Let this New York Times review of Carl Hiaasen’s Razor Girl inspire you.
6. We’re swooning over this precious pink and grey elephant-print throw pillow.
7. Watch the latest installment of Jimmy Kimmel Live!’s Celebrities Read Mean Tweets, featuring stars such as Kate Hudson, Chris Evans, and Hugh Grant—it’s practically guaranteed to make you LOL.
8. Fall only just started, but you can enjoy the cozy scents of fall right now with a cedarwood and lavender candle.
9. You have to see these fairytale cottages. We’re ready to move in right now!
10. Trying to muster up the courage to take a trip on your own? Here are 6 things traveling alone can teach you.
Remember: The maker of the Ping-Pong table in our Hamptons Showhouse is offering Coastal Living readers 10% off—and free shipping!—through October if you use the promo code “Coastal.” Check out 11 Ravens’ site to find your perfect Ping-Pong table!
More Coastal Living: