Happy Friday! Enjoy the last day of September—and the first weekend of October!—with our favorite articles, tips, and finds from around the web.
2. It’s a little fanciful, but we adore this mermaid tiara made of seashells. Maybe for Halloween?
3. Sunday read: Escape to renowned fishing paradise Deep Water Cay with “Explore: Bonefishing at Deep Water Cay.”
4. We’ve always loved seahorses, and this silhouette made of distressed wood seems like the perfect way to display that love.
6. Retire to one of these “Blue Zones”—Sardinia, Italy; Nicoya, Costa Rica; and more stunning waterside locales—and you might live longer. Worth it? Definitely. Read CN Traveler’s full story.
7. Make swimming with animals—penguins, manatees, pigs, and more—part of your next vacation with Travel + Leisure’s list of amazing destinations for sharing a swim. Some of them may even be a great snorkeling spot!
8. Have a hard time remembering people’s names? Try these tips from The New York Times!
9. Money’s Best Places to Live 2016 Rankings are out—did your favorite city make the list?
Time’s running out! The maker of the Ping-Pong table in our Hamptons Showhouse is offering Coastal Living readers 10% off—and free shipping!—through October if you use the promo code “Coastal.” Check out 11 Ravens’ site to find your perfect Ping-Pong table!
More Coastal Living: