TGIF! Hopefully your weekend will be full of brisk autumn breezes, warm mugs of coffee, and plenty of time with friends and family. Take a peek at our top finds from around the web this week, sit back, and relax—you’ve earned it!
1. Post-Hurricane Matthew, we hope everyone affected is slowly but surely recovering! Whether your community was touched by the storm or not, here are ways you can help people in the United States and abroad recover.
2. Money has a list of the healthiest places to live in the U.S.—it’s no coincidence that five of the top 10 are by the coast!
3. With Halloween coming fast (it’s only 16 days away!), it’s time to get crafty with these coastal Halloween crafts.
4. Some people turn their fall pumpkins into jack-o’-lanterns. Others turn theirs into boats. Read all about the Windsor Pumpkin Regatta, when participants race in homemade pumpkin boats.
5. If you’re a total beach bum like us, you’ll love this pineapple iPhone case.
7. Hang this print in your home or office to remind yourself: “Life’s a Beach, Enjoy the Waves.”
8. Sunday read: Venture into one of America’s greatest natural wonders with “Exploring Florida’s Everglades.”
9. This burlap “Merry Christmas” banner is beach cottage–perfect!
10. As new movies fill theater schedules, it’s hard to know which are worth seeing now, and which are better to watch at home in a few months. This list pulls together the best coming out in the near future, just in time for Awards Season.