Happy Friday! We’ve got an answer to whether Facebook is actually good for you, ideas for quick weekend trips that won’t break your budget, and the must-have item for tea-lovers right here, so you can make the most of this November weekend with the best reads and products from around the web.
1. Sunday read: Get off the grid with “Cuba’s Wild Side.”
2. Hosting a crowd (or several) over the holiday season? Use this baguette server to make serving a full table a tiny bit easier. Bonus: It also serves as a centerpiece!
3. Take a break this year on Turkey Day with these warm-weather Thanksgiving getaways.
4. Got leftover Halloween candy? Before you eat it all, try reusing it with one of these desserts. If you couldn’t resist eating it all at once, never fear—we have candy-inspired desserts to remind you of the wonderful flavors of Halloween.
5. Are you high on wanderlust but low on vacation days (and funds)? Don’t resign yourself to staycations—you can still get away for a weekend with these easy ideas.
6. Get your tea on with this lovable manatea.
8. Start packing your bags now: “10 Places to Visit Before They’re Lost to Climate Change.”
9. Stay warm—and healthy—this fall and winter with these healthy recipes you can make in a slow cooker.
More coastal finds: