Happy Friday! This weekend, focus on some good, old-fashioned R&R. You’re going to need it next week as you prepare for friends and family to gather to give thanks. Here, we have the products, trips, and articles you’re going to want to read before the big (turkey) day—they’ll give you the tips, tricks, and conversation starters you need to enjoy the holiday.
1. Check out this ocean-scape in person with a trip to Mahogany Bay Village, Belize, where you can live your own Coastal Living Lifestyle. Get more information on the trip here.
2. Forget ordering catering for your next holiday party—see how you can make your own party platter!
3. Vacationing doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. With these low-cost, high-style hotels, you can go on a trip and save money, too.
4. Sunday Read: Find out how to have an uber-stylish weekend in Miami Beach, Florida.
5. Want to make your vacations more memorable? Find out how, here.
6. Combine two of the best vacation destinations—Italy and the beach—by planning a trip to one of these stunning Italian beaches.
7. Make your holiday decorations a step above the rest this year with one of these coastal wreaths.
8. Have you heard about Airbnb’s newest project? One hint: tour guides.
10. Some winemaking geniuses came up with your new favorite combo: wine bottles that come with short stories wrapped around them. Check it out, but be warned: You might finish the story (and the bottle) in one sitting.
More coastal finds: