TGIF! And welcome to December. Have you gotten your fill of Christmas tunes, candy canes, and sparkling lights yet? Whether you’re figuring out how you’ll spend the holidays, shopping around for the perfect gifts, or seeking a break from the holiday madness, we’ve got the best links for you right here.
1. Give yourself a cute treat today with the best wildlife photographs of the year.
2. Turn your iPhone pictures into a beautiful print magazine with Recently, an app that will turn your photos into a magazine—and mail it to you. (P.S.: A subscription to Recently makes a great gift!)
3. It’s not too late to make holiday travel plans, perhaps to one of the best places to spend Christmas.
4. Whether you’re looking for a gift for the reader in your life or a holiday read for yourself, The New York Times’ list of the 10 best books of the year is the place to look for literary inspiration.
5. Impress holiday party guests with these adorably festive flamingo cocktail napkins from Laura Hooper Calligraphy.
6. Looking to give back this season, but not sure which charities to support? Here’s how to choose.
7. Sunday read: “7 Secrets to Owning Your Own Private Island.”
8. Give an unforgettable gift this year by presenting one of your loved ones with a once-in-a-lifetime vacation.
9. As we enter prime holiday baking season, even the most experienced bakers may need some help. These charts—including one explaining all the different kinds of sugars you may encounter—will make your life way easier this month.
10. If you’re scrambling to find the perfect holiday décor, this list of 50 seasonal items is sure to help you out. For even more inspiration, check out these 38 easy holiday decorating ideas.
More coastal finds: