TGIF! Take a break from holiday preparations and enjoy the season without worrying about the next thing on your list. And we have just the way to do it—with one of these links that will help you make the mental escape you need.
1. Start planning next year’s adventures with the best places to travel in 2017.
2. Sunday Read: Escape the cold with “South for Winter: Little Palm Island.”
3. Whether you’ve been to Hawaii countless times, you’ve been wanting to go for years, or you already have a trip planned, this comprehensive guide will give you all the information you need.
4. This Nashville home isn’t by the water, but its gorgeous rooms and stunning color scheme are more than enough to make us love it. Step inside, and check out our favorite blue rooms for even more soothing décor inspiration.
5. Looking for a little more vacation time? These companies have the best policies for finally getting away on that dream trip.
6. Searching for the perfect gift for that person who always seems to be traveling? The New York Times has the list for you.
7. Winter shouldn’t keep you from enjoying great views—and even better drinks—from fantastic rooftop bars. Here are the best to visit for the season. And if your winter wanderings take you seaside, check out these best rooftop bars on the coast!
8. Get your daily dose of internet escapism with these amazing pictures of the greatest landscapes in the world.
9. This white hammock will keep you looking forward to spring and summer, even when it’s freezing outside.
10. Have you heard? Pantone’s 2017 color of the year is greenery, a refreshing light green that will have you itching to go out and buy a gallon of paint. For some lush inspiration, check out our favorite green rooms.
More Coastal Living: