Happy Friday! The holiday season is in full swing—are you keeping up with your slew of festive parties, to-do lists, gift shopping, and whatever else is on your plate right now? Whether you’re drowning under a pile of wrapping paper or you’ve already got everything checked off your list, these links and products will make your holidays much easier.
1. Find out how you can get your own piece of paradisiacal rustic luxury on the coast with a trip to Mahogany Bay Village, Belize, where you can live your own Coastal Living Lifestyle. Get more information on the trip here.
2. Now you don’t have to pick: With this handy wine carrier, you can take two of your favorite bottles of wine with you—and keep them cool!—wherever your plans take you.
3. Looking for a new way to spice up your tablescape for the holidays? Try this easy botanical placecard DIY.
4. Sunday Read: Get a glimpse of a Hawaiian Christmas with “Jack Johnson’s Reclaimed Christmas.”
5. You might be healthy, but is your state as a whole? Find out with this ranking of every state based on how healthy its residents are.
6. If your holiday cheer needs a boost, this collection of festive images from around New York City is sure to do it.
7. Let these festive dining rooms inspire your inner decorator, just in time for the holidays.
8. Learn how to start your day—every day—off right with these eight simple morning routines.
9. Raise your cultural IQ by getting to know the best new podcasts of 2016.
10. If you’re in love with Nordic decorating—or even if you hate it—you’ll want to see how people around the world interpret this uber-popular style.